BEAMER is aGenISys lithography software for optimum electronand laser-beam exposure:
Layouts of all major formats, without size limitation (GDSII, CIF, DXF, LTXT, OASIS, BMP, DWG)
Electron- and laser-beam machine formats (Raith, JEOL, Elionix, Crestec, ADVANTEST, MEBES, Vistec, Heidelberg). Can also be used with teh Nanobeam.
LOG - IN INSTRUCTIONS
1. Log In to Badger and Enable the Beamer.
2. Press the start button
3. Search and start "remote desktop connection"
4. Enter address: beamer.ee.columbia.edu ; Enter username: beamer
5. Enter password :xxxxx ( You will get the password after passing the certification)
6. Double click beamer icon: BEAMER v5.0.1_x64
7. To sign out either press Alt+F4 while on desktop or the start and power icon (on top right, choose disconnect