SÜSS DUV MA6 MASK ALIGNER
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS | MORE INFO
The MA6 is designed for all standard lithography applications. Wafers and pieces up to 6" in size can be used. Masks up to 7" x 7" can be used. The system consists of a dual video microscope with two separate motorized fine focus drives and two CCD cameras.
EXPOSURE and OPTICS
The DUV exposure optics of the MA6 offers full field exposure down to 240 nm with a 1000W mercury lamp UV source. The system is equipped with micro-optics exposure for aberration reduction and highest uniformity.
The MA6 handles both proximity and (soft, hard, vacuum) contact printing, allowing for a resolution of 2.5 μm in proximity mode and sub-micron in vacuum contact mode. UV400, UV300, and UV250 filters are optional to use.
TOP and BACK SIDE ALIGNMENT
The MA6 is equipped with a motorized Topside Alignment System providing a high precision alignment accuracy of ± 0.5 μm. This mask aligner also has the capability of back side alignment with two special video microscopes and a special chuck for back side alignment.
- Accurate and precise gap setting for higher yield
- Parameter storage saves set-up time and improves process consistency
- High-quality exposure optics: MO integration included.
- High intensity light sources reduce process time
- Intelligent exposure control unit monitors lamp intensity and life
- Top and back side alignment
- High-quality, diffraction reduction exposure optics for high resolution
- Optimum edge quality with thick resist
- Reliable sub-micron printing
- High intensity light source (1000W)
- For wafers from 2"-150nm (substrates from 2"x2" to 6"x6")
- Pieces down to a few millimeters
For additional information about the SÜSS MicroTec DUV MA6 Mask Aligner, please contact James Vichiconti at firstname.lastname@example.org or email the clean room staff at email@example.com.