SÜSS MA6 MASK ALIGNER
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS | MORE INFO
The MA6 is designed for all standard lithography applications. For thick resist MEMS applications the MA6 offers high quality exposure optics for high resolution and optimum edge quality.
The UV exposure optics of the MA6 offers full field exposure of wafers up to 6" in size. The MA6 handles both proximity and (soft, hard, vacuum) contact printing, allowing for a resolution of 2.5 μm in proximity mode and sub-micron in vacuum contact mode.
Accurate leveling of mask and wafer is essential for optimum CD-control. The leveling and gap calibration system of the MA6 is designed to satisfy highest demands regarding accuracy and reliability.
TOP SIDE ALIGNMENT
The MA6 is equipped with a motorized Topside Alignment System providing a high precision alignment accuracy of ± 0.5 μm.
- Accurate and precise gap setting for higher yield
- Parameter storage saves set-up time and improves process consistency
- High-quality exposure optics: diffraction reducing lenses provide high resolution edge quality with thick resists.
- High intensity light sources reduce process time
- Intelligent exposure control unit monitors lamp intensity and life
- Top alignment
- High-quality, diffraction reduction exposure optics for high resolution
- Optimum edge quality with thick resist
- Reliable sub-micron printing
- High intensity light source of a mercury lamp
- For wafers from 2"-150nm (substrates from 2"x2" to 6"x6")
- Pieces down to a few millimeters
For additional information about the SÜSS MicroTec MA6 Mask Aligner, please contact James Vichiconti at email@example.com or email the clean room staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.